Lexus Translations Ltd is a translation company and not a translation agency, the difference being that we do not just act as agents in order to get translations done. We are ourselves translators; and work with a network of translators.
We are not interpreters. Interpreting requires a very different set of skills. We work with the written word. But transcribing the spoken word for subtitles is included in the work we do.
Lexus Translations is based in Glasgow. We supply translations to customers in Glasgow, Edinburgh, all over Scotland, the rest of the UK and in Europe.
Here are some of the types of text that we typically translate:
- food labels
- industrial plant
- machine parts
- legal documents
- legal texts for sheriffs
- legal texts for court cases
- legal texts for insurance claims
- cities and their venues
- monuments and their history
- medieval archaeology
- display panels for overseas exhibitions
- museum guides
- business cards in a foreign language
- how the Scottish Parliament works
- new export initiatives
- personal documents for private individuals